Saturday, October 25, 2014

Week 10 Extra credit - Famous Last words.

This week has been a very hectic week at school. I have had back to back examinations, and assignments to do. My wife and I usually have very busy schedules. Both work and school related. I just can’t wait for the day that I graduate and actually start pursuing my career. Even though I am now as well.
I work two jobs, one as a math tutor and the other as a salesmen. Balancing that along with school is hard work. But with the support of my wife I feel like I can do anything.
Besides school, my wife and I are both looking forward to our December vacation. I will be visiting Seattle. I cannot wait to spend time with my family like the good old days. It has been a year since I went back home. My schedule has not allowed me to do. My wife on the other had will be visiting her family in London. She is super excited.
Last night we went to go watch “Gone girl”, at the AMC Theater in Pennsqaure mall. My oh my, that was one hell of a movie. I think that it was by far one of the best movies I have seen so far. And trust me I have seen my fair share of those. I recommend that everyone should go watch it if given the chance to.

In terms of this class, I feel like it is getting more and more hectic. I have published my third story so far. I really am enjoying this class. But I feel like it requires a lot of time and thought. Then again so does every other class. I just can’t wait to be done with this semester. It feels like such a long and hectic semester, and I am sure everyone else can also relate.




(Chasing Rabbit is hard work. By dancingwaters97. Date: unknown)

No comments:

Post a Comment