Saturday, November 1, 2014

Extra credit : Famous Last words.

So we have come to the end of week eleven. So I have posted my third story for my story book. And I think it is safe to say that I think it is progressing very well. I also think that this is going to be last story I will be posting. I think that It has really been an interesting journey collectively. As I couldn’t decide whether or not I wanted to do a reading portfolio or a story book. But I am glad that I went with the story book. It gave me the chance to get in touch with my imagination. I also think that as a class, we all have done some growing in our writing as each week, the writing produced by this group just gets better and better. I am glad that week eleven is over with and it not long before this class is over with. Overall I think this class is getting more and more challenging but in a good way. I think as each week past the demand for creativity is increasing.


The rest of my school semester as also very interesting. I think that as we come closer to the end the intensity of the work also increases. I am doing very well in my other classes also. My math professor doesn’t know the meaning of a break as week after week we are bombarded with a quiz so at any given point can I afford to fall off the wagon. I have already had a chemistry exam which I did pretty well in. This week at school has really been busy and I am so glad we have this long weekend. As for life, life is good. Every day we wake up is a blessing. Eleven down, four to go. Or for some of us one more week to go.


                                                    
                                                 (Source: Pixabay.com, Artist: unknown)

No comments:

Post a Comment