Saturday, August 30, 2014

Week 2: Famous last words


So we have come to the end of week two. To be honest this week I think I could have done a better job with my story telling. As I chose a classical biblical story of Adam and Eve and I sort of re-told the same story in short. Which is what I understood we had to do. However reading some of the student’s stories and how they put their own twist into it really made me think that I could have done more. Maybe I thought that I didn’t want to offend anyone in completely changing up the story of Adam and Eve. Or maybe I could have retold it but from the angels point of view or Eve or even Satan himself. Hmmm maybe that would have been an interesting stand point of the story. But all in all I’m glad it is over with. Maybe in the weeks to come I will go about choosing more exciting stories. Overall I think this class is getting more and more challenging but in a good way. I think as each week past the demand for creativity is increasing.

 

As for the rest of the school semester my other classes have really taken off. My math professor doesn’t know the meaning of a break as week after week we are bombarded with a quiz so at any given point can I afford to fall off the wagon. I have already had a chemistry exam which I think I did pretty well in (fingers crossed – this is true). This week at school has really been busy and I am so glad we have this long weekend. As for life, life is good. Every day we wake up is a blessing. Two down, thirteen to go.
 
Food, Happy, Face, Peace, Smiley, Icon
                     (Peace and happiness to all)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment