Friday, August 22, 2014

Week 1: Famous last words

Famous Last words



My best writing this week was my favorite places blog. Not because of the information I provided but the experiences of creating my very first blog and looking back at it as a published blog. Being introduced to blogging for the first time has really given me confidence in posting future blogs for this class. I’m excited to see my progress and to looking back at it once the class is complete. I have not yet quite mastered the art of blogging but I’m sure I will see improvement and further creativity as the class progresses.


Even though it just the beginning of the semester most of my other classes are picking up quite quickly and the content is getting more and more difficult (hopefully it is not anything I won’t be able to conquer and excel in). As for this class, funny enough it is actually more interesting than I anticipated it to be. It has given me the opportunity to bring back the creativity in me and to unleash my imagination that we only think we have as a child. I realized this when I had to write a story based on a nursery rhyme (although at first it had me picking my brain). Nonetheless, I managed to come up with something. Again I believe as the semester progresses I will become more and more creative with my writing. Also looking at some of the other stories produced by former students when doing the story book favorite task really gave me an insight to the level of imagination this class requires. It just allows one to run away with their imagination and produce a dream like story something that cannot seize to exist in real life but we can bring it to life through our writing. 

                                             
                                                                           Thumbs up!

No comments:

Post a Comment